Sunday, March 01, 2009

Met my former school teacher from USTS last nite for the first time after 34 years. This meeting was made possible by Facebook with links from one contact to the other. Never expect this could happen.

The meeting was in effect a surprise birthday celebration for Chik Gu Sukhaimi organised by some ex students of USTS. This group meet quite regularly catching up with old friends. I was never in their group and never knew anyone of them except with one FB friend (never met b4 though). She was the one that link me to another FB friend etc etc etc. Finally......I was in the birthday party lastnite. Hehehe ......what a thick skin I am.

Anyway I am glad I attended the party driving through heavy rain along heavily congested express way from the West to the East (tak mandi lagi). Half way thru, body felt sticky...so terpaksa mintak diri dulu.

Hope to meet up with them again this June.

No comments: