Sunday, January 17, 2010

I was down with fever that incapacitated me for a week and have not been experiencing for quite a long while. I was ok the day before and was attending a counseling workshop on addiction based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. But the next morning I was running temperature.
Two days later Monday, I went to my GP and was prescribed with some medication and by then I was coughing as well. Not feeling better the next day, I applied for 2 days of Casual Leave to rest at home. Five days after the onset, my fever still has not subsided by now I was getting a little worried.
With much trepidation I went to the A&E for further medical check up. A blood test and chest x-ray revealed that I had bronchitis. Aaaaaahh….finally.
Today, another weekend has passed but feeling better now accept for the occasional cough.. This will take another week or two to full recovery. Anyway, I am looking forward to be back to the office tomorrow.

No comments: