Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yesterday I was at Palm Resort for another round of golf. This time, we had seven golfers turning up. We drove in to Johor around 0730 hrs from Mandai and had breakfast along the way. Weather was good when we teed off but gets rather warm afterward.
By mid day, it was scorching hot and it did affect our game a bit.

It was really my day at hole 7 when the buggy I was driving headed down a slope and went straight into a drain. The impact was so strong that my whole body plunged forward towards the steering wheel. The other golfers came running to render assistance. I guessed, it was my day as mentioned earlier. I came out of that freak accident without any visible injury. Alhamdullillah.

The front wheel was stuck in the drain and I had to call the club to pull it out. But soon, we were on the fairway again till the 18th hole. What a day……Anyway, there’s another round this Saturday. hehehehe

Some pix to share.


"Hole in One"

Tan Chong Hee, Tan Yong Nien, Sazali, Eric Loh

No comments: